©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I forgot:(

maximan

Jan 3, 2007
I forgot aspirating early today having my test shot. What is the worst I'm expecting now

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
maximan said:
I forgot aspirating early today having my test shot. What is the worst I'm expecting now
You're typing this right now so your OK...It's just good practice...You don't want to be injecting into a vien but if a tiny bit got in by piercing one you'd know it, believe me...

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Tyrone said:
You're typing this right now so your OK...It's just good practice...You don't want to be injecting into a vien but if a tiny bit got in by piercing one you'd know it, believe me...
I agree, you'd know if you hit a vein!!!:eek:

froid

Apr 19, 2007
maximan said:

To make somebody fainting of laugh. Dude, if anything was to happened you wouldn't be writing the post now. You will be just fine

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
:D I DID A WHOLE CYCLE WITHOUT ASPIRATING MATTER A FACT A DID 2. OF COURSE I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD TO SO I NEVER DID BUT HEY CALL ME LUCKY :cool:

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
:D I DID A WHOLE CYCLE WITHOUT ASPIRATING MATTER A FACT I DID 2. OF COURSE I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD TO SO I NEVER DID BUT HEY CALL ME LUCKY :cool:

bodo_w

Apr 19, 2007
maximan said:

You would've know by now. Just be carefull next time

4everyoung

Jan 3, 2007
If we are on this subject, I was wondering , when using a long needle , how much one should aspire in order to see the blood ?

Strong7

Apr 24, 2007
4everyoung said:
If we are on this subject, I was wondering , when using a long needle , how much one should aspire in order to see the blood ?

That's a realy good question. That is the reason I don't use long needles. I am always afraid that the aspiration would worthless. On the other hand the longer the needle the deeper the penetration and the less chance for an infection. Any oppinion on this issue welcome

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
aspiration

hey guys,
just wanted to put in my two cents. i've been cycling gear since the eighties, and i have never aspirated once! i only do glute's, so this may be the reason i've never hit a vein. or i'm just lucky!!! i do feel that a 1" neeedle for glutes is the minimum, with 1 1/2" the preference.