©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

syntherol, urgent advice!

cezar_z

Apr 18, 2007
Hy guys .
I'm 10 weeks from a show.My question is , if I am going to order syntherol , would the bottles be in time to allow me to complete the cycle , do the maintenance and for the swelness to completely subside? How many bottles I'll have to order for my arms? And also what about the delts? Could syntherol be used for delts? It is one of my week parts.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
All good questions. Some I cant answer myself, Id wait for BigA to see this and He can give you the best answers Of anyone I know.

You have the righ idea In giving the swelling time to go down in the Bis....
Now shoulders I think Ive heard some say they use it right up to the show.
Like I said Im not a competitive bodybuilder so Taking advice from me isnt the best.... wait for BIGA he is an Ifbb pro and knows this topic well.
goodluck to ya though

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
cezar_z said:
Hy guys .
I'm 10 weeks from a show.My question is , if I am going to order syntherol , would the bottles be in time to allow me to complete the cycle , do the maintenance and for the swelness to completely subside? How many bottles I'll have to order for my arms? And also what about the delts? Could syntherol be used for delts? It is one of my week parts.

You'll get your stuff in time to follow your cycle, and do some maintenace, without swelness. You'll be able to finish everything in my opinion in 5-6 weeks. You better hurry up with the synherol order. Don't forget the synhelator too.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
If you order with ECI shipping, you'll get it in less than 5 days.

You have to stop all injections 1 week out from the show the inflamation dissapears.

Go to www.howtousesynthol.com to learn exactly how to use Syntherol. You can definetely use it in the delts too.

cezar_z

Apr 18, 2007
Big A said:
If you order with ECI shipping, you'll get it in less than 5 days.

You have to stop all injections 1 week out from the show the inflamation dissapears.

Go to www.howtousesynthol.com to learn exactly how to use Syntherol. You can definetely use it in the delts too.

Thanks Big A , I ordered my bottles two days ago. I can't wait to see the results when my cycle will be finished.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
Hy guys .

If your still around, would love to know how you went with this.