©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HELP.....New Guy

thatguy

Apr 17, 2007
Alright guys Im new to the site, so bear with me. Im just starting to get into the workout thing. Im 5'11, 190lb. I dont exactley remember my body fat but I believe it was like 7 percent. First of all my chesh is in horrible shape, man boobs. The bottom portion seems to be the worst part. I have a couple of friends taking GREAT Supplemient. All are in good shape, Im tired of being the only one not. I have a good frame to be big. Im not sure if I should bulk first or try an cut my body up an get it ready. Im like any other person, I want to be big but cut. What type of stack am I looking for? An if you could give me ideas on a chest exercise to help me that would be great!

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
The perfect stack for you would be 12 weeks of Dieterone everyday and Cardiobol every other day, take a week off and then repeat. Just eat "clean" and try to gain muscle, not mass, and the fat will come off in the process. As far as chest exercises - do 1-2 Presses (Flat and/or Incline) and 1 Dumbbell Fly; do not bother with Cable flys, Cable Crossovers, etc. Arnold once said "You need a boulder to carve a masterpiece, you cannot carve a peeble."

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I would recomand you a good three days of aerobic per week , four workouts , and to stay away form aas. As you say you just go now into training, so you should avoid steroids. If your chest is in such a bad shape , you are probably more than 7 % fat. Train hard eat clean!

thatguy

Apr 17, 2007
reply to ALPHA Male

ight dude give me an example of eating clean. breakfast i usually eat oatmeal, lunch mainly chicken sandwich, steak, or hamburger patie. dinner whateven is cooked. an when you say 1-2 presses and 1 dumbell fly, what do you mean how many reps, an what kind of weight, heavy sets or light? thanks again

Tonysgettinleg

Mar 7, 2007
eating clean=fruits(2-3 servings) and fibers(oats are great),lean (white meats),try to limit the red meats, limit starchy foods (pastas are one),Breads are a big no-no when wanting to lose weight,some white cheeses are good.Proportion control,lots of water.In 2-5 weeks you will start seeing what you been wanting to see,stay focused.
Peace
P.S. dont start liftin heavy,moderate to light with high reps,when you decide to to start your cycle do the exact oppisite. look up clenbutrol this might aid you.:welcome: ---rotflmao---- that lil guy is awsome

Last edited: