©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

info for second cycle !!

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
Hey fellas.. planing for my second cycle , my first was sus and dbol and it went well.. now i wanna hit my second cycle in a month or so.. im gona be ordering test e , eq and super tren could you put all these together in 1 cycle or just stick to the test e and eq for this one i wanna put on big lean mass and drop bf while on cycle i train hard and ill get my diet down to key ..and ill be taking clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off on during cycle.. ive neva tryed tren but i hear alot of good things i thought id grab it and give it a go just need some help puting it to gether with this cycle .i was gona run the test e and eq like this

test e 500mg weekly into to injections 12 or more weeks as im getting 40mls of it .
eq 400mg weekly into to injections 12 weeks

how can i put the tren into this im not 100% still how it works still studing that part but a little help would be appreciated heaps.. thanks guys :)

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I would drop the tren or eq and run the other two this time. Personally I would drop the EQ in the trash and use the Test and the Tren. Dose the Test at 500mg/week and the Tren at 400mg/week. Run the test for 2-4 weeks longer than the Tren and you should be good to go. Some people get blood pressure issues with Tren, especially their first time, so you might consider leaving the Clen out this time or use the Clen as part of your PCT, which is an excellent way to use it. I know I haven't answered any details, if you have more questions, ask.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
ok a few questions.. what will tren do better than eq .. will i get that lean body mass cause i know its good for it ..