©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2 questions - 1 w/ keepin my gain and 1 more

ilfz

May 2, 2004
sup every1, i got 2 questions, if any1 could help,
hmm ... last year i took a cycle of deca and d-bol, and had great results, gained about 25 lbs, but since i`m an athlete, my pre season began, and we had to run so much that i just stopped goin to the gym, and basically i lost everythin, so now i`m takin winstrol and d-bol, and again, its workin great, i`m in the middle of the cycle, now i was just curious, when i`m done with the cycle, i wanna keep all these gains if possible, so when i`m done with the cycle, and i keep goin to the gym and eat right ... r the results going to stay or not? or i might loose some, i heard winstrol usually stays, but i`m not sure ... any1???

- 2nd question - i just wanted to go for a check up to the doc - what do i tell him, cuz i wanna make sure my blood is normal and my liver is doin fine - but i cant tell him "i`m takin steroids, check me up" what can i tell him thou?
thx in advance for readin my essay, lol

digital

Mar 8, 2004
what your stats, did you do pct?

dont run a cycle again without test mate,pleeassssseee pretty pleeeaaaasssseee your missing all the great side effects like sex, size,sex,more size, more sex,even more size and if you have a girlfriend even more sex.

post up those stats and lets see.

ilfz

May 2, 2004
mate what do u mean by "what your stats, did you do pct?"

sex and size has been doin pretty well actually, now i have sex lik twice a day, and the grl hasnt been complaining about size, so i`m sure that didnt go down, so that i`m prettyy happy about, i just dont know what u mean by stats and pct

digital

Mar 8, 2004
stats-age, height, weight etc years of training

pct-post cycle therapy?