©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drug Testing and Test Enth

CWBassist

Jan 4, 2005
hey guys, real quick question...

Im starting a new job soon, but also plan to start a cycle of 500mg test enth for 9 weeks in the next couple weeks. Im going to have to take a drug test for this new job, and i just didn't know if I should be worried about the Test showing up as anything. Should i not do the cycle til i get the drug test out of the way?

Any info would be helpful, thanks guys

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
CWBassist said:
hey guys, real quick question...

Im starting a new job soon, but also plan to start a cycle of 500mg test enth for 9 weeks in the next couple weeks. Im going to have to take a drug test for this new job, and i just didn't know if I should be worried about the Test showing up as anything. Should i not do the cycle til i get the drug test out of the way?

Any info would be helpful, thanks guys
If it's just a drug test for a job that isn't for a sport or anything like that then you'll be fine...Most all drug tests for jobs only test for narcotics...It's a separate more expensive [EDIT:test] for AAS...

Besides, they should support that you train/work out reularly...It's shown that on average people who train regularly are better employees overall...