©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my protein shake..bad taste

okland

Apr 26, 2007
My protein shake has vanilla flavour...a very bad taste.What could I mix with it to make it taste better?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
okland said:
My protein shake has vanilla flavour...a very bad taste.What could I mix with it to make it taste better?
I don't know what you're going to use to make that taste better...
Have you tried synthPure from synthetek??
That stuff is the best quality out there...You can even cook with it to add protien to your other foods...It's tasteless so you can add it to drinks, water, anything...

joe11

Jan 13, 2007
okland said:

You could try Honey ..is sweet and I love the sweet taste

Nicky32

Apr 26, 2007
I recommand you some bananas, especially if its after a workout when you need the carbs

healthfreaq

Jan 3, 2007
okland said:

I agree, try using a bananna. try different things around the kitchen and throw them in the blender, maybe you will find a mixture you like.

crown

Apr 24, 2007
some strawberry yogurt, milk. ice cream. It tastes pretty good. also banana

ana4me

Jan 13, 2007
You should use synthepure because it has the highest procentage of protein and more than that it has no taste and it mixing perfect with any liquid

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
ana4me said:
You should use synthepure because it has the highest procentage of protein and more than that it has no taste and it mixing perfect with any liquid

Yes, I agree with you ana, Synthepure it has a lot of bonuses. The fact that is tasteless is one of them , but also that you won't get bloat having no lactose, and the most important , it has 96% whey isolate protein so you get much more protein per gram than on any other brand.

Avitoholis

May 5, 2007
Might sound strange but I like pineapple juice, but like healthfreaq said, try different things around the kitchen I usually add almonds, natural peanut butter and tasty stuff like that. You can really create some great shakes if you have an imagination and of course a blender. Good luck.

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
okland said:

frozen berries, peanut butter, banana's... be creative bro... the world is your protein shake:afro: