©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What happened to LION NUTRITION????

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
I found Lion Nutrition from this board's sponsors and approved sites. I have ordered from them for years with no problems. On my last order, they charged me and left my order "pending" for weeks (usually they deliver within 5-10 days). I have repeatedly emailed them with zero replies and their website www.lionnutrition.com has been "down for maintenance" for week(s). Does anyone know what is happening? I"ve got a lot of money tied up with them and I'm trying to decide whether to initate a dispute or not but I want to give the benefit of the doubt (if there is any).

Thanks!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I dont know much about them BigTex.
I do know from the people I know in the community they do Not seem to have the best reputation.

When BIGA bought the board I beleive he allowed them to stay untill the agreement they had made with the previous owner was up.
Im sure if you run a search here you can find some old posts or customers of theres. The current Mods and staff though do Not Back or approve them to advertise here. Infact we realy dont know them or anything about them.

goodluck to ya though... You might checkout Chemone from here.
There real good guys with a solid rep and approved by us.