©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Count

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I have to give you a background first. When I was in my late teens early 20's I weighed about 350lbs (52 inch waist, 40 inch chest) I looked like a fat Ozzy Osbourne with my long hair. I started working out, eating right for about 7 years before I did my first cycle. (Got down to 215, 36 inch waist and 52 inch chest).
Well Im 39 now, married and went to hell. Not bad but got back up to 250 and waist got back to 40. The last couple of months though my weight has kept going up (20 lbs in 2 months and its not from working out. I went top the doctor to my have my blood levels check and low and behold my test count was low. Everything else was perfect. They told me it came back at 325. They say the normal is a range from 350 to 800.

My question is where do most of you guys range at and where should I be at 39. Also how much test should I use to get back to normal for the age of 39?

Gettin old is a bitch im tellin you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!