©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

syntherol

Alfa_fan

May 8, 2007
I just got my 2 bottles of syntherol and I've shot my 2 bis heads.I'll do the 1cc for the first ten days per head, alternating , one day inner h. second day outer one. There is a bit painfull but bearable. I thought will be a bit worst. I am looking for the result. I'll keep posting.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
I just got my 2 bottles of syntherol and I've shot my 2 bis heads.I'll do the 1cc for the first ten days per head, alternating , one day inner h. second day outer one. There is a bit painfull but bearable. I thought will be a bit worst. I am looking for the result. I'll keep posting.

If you are still around, would love to know how you went with this.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
personally i think the crap is shit. grow for real muscles and dont worry about the synthetic crap. Just MY OPIONION:):) but if your hard core and need a little edge, i'm sure it will give you that> but me, play hard train hard and win hard.no synthetics.:mad:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Big A has some great how to's over at Professional Muscle on proper SEO useage.

jycegrcia

Apr 23, 2010
I have tried syntherol and I think it is a good thing. I have gain much muscle by using this.I think it is the wave of the future. I don't understand why many peoples are saying it has got side effects as i didn't found any side effects till now.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
August I'm back for another syntherol cycle. Never too old for an extra inch or two Getting ready for the summer! :D

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
personally i think the crap is shit. grow for real muscles and dont worry about the synthetic crap. Just MY OPIONION:):) but if your hard core and need a little edge, i'm sure it will give you that> but me, play hard train hard and win hard.no synthetics.:mad:

I agree.

and rottsnhell and I dont agree on much:cool:

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I agree.

and rottsnhell and I dont agree on much:cool:

There is not much to agree. "grow for real muscle" , he said. I m getting tired of ppl having no idea what they are talking about , no offence. That 's exactly what syntherol users are growing after the little injected oil receide: hard worked, fed, rested, natural shaped muscle.Such horrible things posted on youtube under synthol titles are images of mutants wearing under their skin ugly freekin implants.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
There is not much to agree. "grow for real muscle" , he said.

ok so at this point, you have lost me. your first 2 sentences dont make sense.

I m getting tired of ppl having no idea what they are talking about , no offence.

So why not reference exactly what in this thread you think someone has no idea what they are talking about...

That 's exactly what syntherol users are growing after the little injected oil receide:

receide? what?

hard worked, fed, rested, natural shaped muscle.

so your saying synthrol gives you a hard worked fed and rested muscle...as opposed to lifting heavy, eating right, and getting enough rest?

Such horrible things posted on youtube under synthol titles are images of mutants wearing under their skin ugly freekin implants.

comments above.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I know multiple people in real life that have and still do use Syntherol and are very happy with the results.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
comments above.

The quote below is what you were agreeing to , so maybe it will make more sense now.
I will answer all your other questions just if you will be able to answer me this one: what is syntherol? If you don't have the answer , just read Big A article on syntherol, it is much more interesting than watching videos on you tube. There you will learn a lot about receding too. Since you are talking about implants there is no point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottsnhell
personally i think the crap is shit. grow for real muscles and dont worry about the synthetic crap. Just MY OPIONION but if your hard core and need a little edge, i'm sure it will give you that> but me, play hard train hard and win hard.no synthetics.

I agree.

and rottsnhell and I dont agree on much

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Syntherol

It's simple if used correctly and by the book.

You can only train, juice, diet, and stretch(all the right way) so much to reach you're potential...After that, many use Syntherol. If your muscle, say part of your bicep, sits in it's own muscle fascia and is restricted by that fascia...You need to expand that fascia that is restricting the muscle to grow further. Syntherol allows you to do that.

Here are a few links so I don't fill the thread too much:

http://www.synthetek.com/the-science-behind-syntherol/

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8547

Here's a guy I've met a few times that openly uses Syntherol.
Yes, he is IFBB Pro.

Attachments

• KiwiSyntherol.jpg
    KiwiSyntherol.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
I remember this guy, great before and afters.

I just can't grasp guys trying to be convincing about how you shouldn't use Syntherol yet they use AAS and all forms of it. It's not natural to have
Test levels that high or inject substances designed for horses and cattle, so to do one and condemn the other just makes you a hypocrite.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007

That's BigKiwi right there...He has much luv for anyone that wants a picture with him and almost is always smiling:)...Been to his house before.

Anyways, like I said...He openly uses Syntherol and has zero issue with it.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I just can't grasp guys trying to be convincing about how you shouldn't use Syntherol yet they use AAS and all forms of it. It's not natural to have
Test levels that high or inject substances designed for horses and cattle, so to do one and condemn the other just makes you a hypocrite.

No shit...I agree brother!

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010

Well.

1. You can have your opinions.

2. Your assumptions that the muscle you generate while using Syntherol is not real couldn't be further from the truth.

Syntherol is not aimed to give you extra muscle itself - it simply stretches the covering of the muscle you already have to allow it to grow further.

I won't bore you with any more factual and logical statements... go and read IF you want to know more.

Educate yourself before making stupid comments. Just MY OPINION.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005

Jello, to be clear, I am not condemming anyone, or synthrol. I am sure its a quality product and poeple who have trained hard and worked hard can see benefits. I have never used it, and if people do then more power to them. I will say that if some guy with 14 inch bi's thinks he can add "3 inches in 30 days", thats where I consider it mis use, and thats where I am referncing that hard work, putting in the time, eating right and growing that way is a solid concept.

And in term of big dannys post, he just made no sense and still doesnt. He says I am "talking about implants" ?? which I have not mentioned so I am done with him in this thread.

Like I posted on alinboard I need to look a bit deeper at this to really understand how it works. Possibly I will try it at some point, but for now I will work hard and fuel it with AAS, food, and rest.

peace