©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Should I avoid orals?

froid

New member
Apr 19, 2007
16
0
0
I had hepatitis ten years ago. Now I am totaly ok . Should I avoid by all means orals ? I want to start winny/clen cycle to get a bit leaner.
 
froid said:
I had hepatitis ten years ago. Now I am totaly ok . Should I avoid by all means orals ? I want to start winny/clen cycle to get a bit leaner.

get your liver enzyme levels checked before you start, if everything is healthy then start your cycle and check them again 2 weeks in, see how you liver is responding. Up your water intake and order some Synthetek liver protectant.
 
froid said:
I had hepatitis ten years ago. Now I am totaly ok . Should I avoid by all means orals ? I want to start winny/clen cycle to get a bit leaner.

You should stay away from clen, it is too powerfull
 
Pretz, I think you are confusing clen with tren. In normal doses clen is not too powerful, and slightly anabolic. It is a fat burner, and the worst side I ever got was a little hand shaking, and that was on 160 mcg/day.
 
froid said:
I had hepatitis ten years ago. Now I am totaly ok . Should I avoid by all means orals ? I want to start winny/clen cycle to get a bit leaner.
If you are only looking to get a bit leaner, then just tweak your diet and lots of cardio...............
 
The "bit leaner" it is fixable just from a proper diet and cardio. No need for drugs for that.
 
froid said:
I had hepatitis ten years ago. Now I am totaly ok . Should I avoid by all means orals ? I want to start winny/clen cycle to get a bit leaner.

I wouldn't take any steroids if I were you.