©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stanobolon-100 from LSP

imahoss

May 15, 2007
It is the 10 ML please let me know what you think about this.... I am new to this site but I am on other forums. I am thinking about taking it, I just receieved some... I wanted to know how long you think it would last if I take the min amount of dosage, also the website they have listed which is lspinfo.com is under construction. How much do you feel this would cost and is this good stuff? Thanks

HOSS

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I havnt used the 100mg But I did/do have a bottle of the 50mg I used most of. Its a good product...I was putting it in the Bi`s with an insulin pin.
I actually had a bottle of the 100mg lsp winni I was going to use But 3/4 the way through the FIRST 50mg bottle Everything started aching and popping.
Couldnt hardly close my hand all the way....felt like I had arthritus!
I had always heard guys say how hard it was on The Joints But Thought Maybe Id be differant :) I wasnt though. couldnt handle the sides But It was working good thats for sure.

imahoss

May 15, 2007
rAJJIN said:
I havnt used the 100mg But I did/do have a bottle of the 50mg I used most of. Its a good product...I was putting it in the Bi`s with an insulin pin.
I actually had a bottle of the 100mg lsp winni I was going to use But 3/4 the way through the FIRST 50mg bottle Everything started aching and popping.
Couldnt hardly close my hand all the way....felt like I had arthritus!
I had always heard guys say how hard it was on The Joints But Thought Maybe Id be differant :) I wasnt though. couldnt handle the sides But It was working good thats for sure.

Was you taking it alone? I'm betting not.... Also, How many times were you injecting a week and how much? Thanks for the info

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I used it 50mg eod... 1/2cc in each bicep.
Im not bashing the product at all, It was reaL and good quality...No pain or needle clogging like with some brands.

The sides though Just made it not worth it for me.
Maybe youll not experience it but if you research a bit youll see that a LOT of guys will run into this. I think it dries out your joints is the reason.