©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone Ever Heard Of This Site?

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I Got Some D-bols (naposim) From This Online Supplier By The Name Of Med******.net.... Has Anyone Ver Heard Of Them Or Dealt With Them????....i Have Gained 10 Lbs But I Dont Know If It's Legit Mass Or Water Or Weight Gainer...they Came In A White And Greeen Box...the Pilss Looked Like Good Quality, And The Bubble Had A Little Nipple On It... I Should've Stacked With Deca Or Sust.... Does Anyone Know Of A Good Spot For Deca?

Last edited by a moderator:

jay22

Jun 9, 2007
med######.net

i was wondering the same thing,i got some naposim d-bol,and anadrol from them,and my gains were about the same,naposim,green and white box

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
Naposim

Yep It Was A Green And White Box...i Think They Were Legit ...i Went From 170 To 183 In 5 Weeks...the Gains Seem Good...not Much Fat Or Water Retention...it Put On The Weight I Needed That's Fo Sure!!!!!... But They Suck At Delivery It Took Nearly 5 Weeks To Get My Naposim And It Was A Small Order!!!!.... I'd Rather Go With Alan Any Day!!!!

jay22

Jun 9, 2007
med######.net

yeah,it took me 4 weeks to get mine ,and also ordered some bd anadrol,and they sent me some off the wall brand (oxymetholone-alhavi)no more for me ,i used alin the next time