©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

accutane

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Just got back from the dermatologist. My doctor wants me to do a 5 month cycle of accutane. I still have bad acne from the last cycle I was on which was about two months ago. Is it dangerous taking this drug while on a cycle? I will be taking Dianabol (oral) with my next cycle. I had my blood drawn today to find out where my levels are at. Should I wait on taking the accutane until after I'm done with my next cycle? Aaand if so, then what else can I do while on acycle to control acne? B5 maybe?

bigdawg

May 15, 2007
i cant give you any info about taking it with a cycle, but i can tell you that accutane is some serious shit. My ex took it and read the bottle, side effects include anal leakage, explosive diarrhea, and loss of soul. Well not that bad, but its some pretty potent stuff. Have you tried other acne solutions before accutane? She found a face scrub that really really helped her.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
other treatments

Man, I've tried all sorts of shit. Even two types of antibiotics. Nothing seems to work. My face is fine, just my back and slightly on my chest region. Worse on my back. Thing is, I never had acne before on my back, aand I stopped my last cycle over two months ago and that shit still keeps comin. I read all the side effects about accutane. Even researched and got some good info on the net about it. Some people say its ok to take it with a cycle, and others say no way and that its too harsh on the liver and kidneys, especially with orals like dianabol.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
jarhead95 said:
Man, I've tried all sorts of shit. Even two types of antibiotics. Nothing seems to work. My face is fine, just my back and slightly on my chest region. Worse on my back. Thing is, I never had acne before on my back, aand I stopped my last cycle over two months ago and that shit still keeps comin. I read all the side effects about accutane. Even researched and got some good info on the net about it. Some people say its ok to take it with a cycle, and others say no way and that its too harsh on the liver and kidneys, especially with orals like dianabol.

They are stupid if they told you its ok to take it with an AAS cycle. Even then you will go in for regular blood testing to see if your liver enzymes are in order. If your doc doesn't do this then get a lawyer and sue him or her.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Your right

mike1991 said:
They are stupid if they told you its ok to take it with an AAS cycle. Even then you will go in for regular blood testing to see if your liver enzymes are in order. If your doc doesn't do this then get a lawyer and sue him or her.

Your right mike1991. I will hold off from taking the accutane untill a few months after my next cycle. What do you do for acne? Probably dont even get it huh?

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
jarhead95 said:
Your right mike1991. I will hold off from taking the accutane untill a few months after my next cycle. What do you do for acne? Probably dont even get it huh?

This is my wife speciality. I will ask her when she get home from the girls night out. I just know she always have her patients came in regularly for blood test because it is toxic to the liver. No I don't get acne. Sorry.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
jarhead95 said:

What were the to two types of antibiotics you were on so I can tell her.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
BTW jarhead95 if I get busted because I am asking her questions about this and she finds out I'm doing AAS. You better let me stay with you. I'm pro-AAS and she is anti-AAS. We both learn about the hazards of AAS in school, but unlike her I continue to research it and approve of it and she does not. She never complains when I am banging her either.:sniper:

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
mike1991 said:
BTW jarhead95 if I get busted because I am asking her questions about this and she finds out I'm doing AAS. You better let me stay with you. I'm pro-AAS and she is anti-AAS. We both learn about the hazards of AAS in school, but unlike her I continue to research it and approve of it and she does not. She never complains when I am banging her either.:sniper:

Hey pal. Good to hear from you. Arm is getting better and soon I'l be able to start another cycle. Anyhoo, I think I was on a c pack and a form of bioxin. Its been awhile and I may be wrong, but i think those were one of the two anti's that I was taking specifically for acne.
Man I know what you mean about your wife bro. If my fiance found out I was using, she'd kick my ass and throw me out on the curb in a hurry. That's why I'm taking aas, so I can restrain her when she's kicking my ass. She's tough!!