©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

still waiting for order from gear99!!!!!!

mario_ps2

May 8, 2007
They shipped it on the 2nd/3rd of May and I still have not gotten any thing.
:(
Have any of you ordered from gear99 website?

thanks,;)

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
ive ordered from gear99 a few times now and all i can say is the best service and packing .. just give it time brother

mario_ps2

May 8, 2007
thanks bro.....:)

I'm anxiously waiting for the package to arrive so I can begin my cycle.:D

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
mario_ps2 said:
thanks bro.....:)

I'm anxiously waiting for the package to arrive so I can begin my cycle.:D
They'll def. take care of ya...Sometimes it just takes longer than others depending on your postal service...

gear99

Apr 12, 2007
Postal Service

We find it just as frustrating as our buyers when it takes a little longer than usual, but it's only been about 18 days. We are at the mercy of the postal services, sometimes they are very quick and other times they are relatively slow.

Hang in there a little while longer and will be very happy! :D

mario_ps2 said:
They shipped it on the 2nd/3rd of May and I still have not gotten any thing.
:(
Have any of you ordered from gear99 website?

thanks,;)

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
gear99 said:
We find it just as frustrating as our buyers when it takes a little longer than usual, but it's only been about 18 days. We are at the mercy of the postal services, sometimes they are very quick and other times they are relatively slow.

Hang in there a little while longer and will be very happy! :D

There you go...from the man himself.
18 days is deffinatley not enough time to worry just yet.
I remember how it is though...All excited and checking for it daily :)
Be sure and come back and post after you get it. goodluck

mario_ps2

May 8, 2007
thanks gear99..I 'll try to not be so impatient.:D

Now that I think of, I only bought 10 amps of 250 and I was thinking of frontloading so I'll be running short of test e.

Mostly all of the experience bro's have advised me to run it for at least 8 weeks with frontloading to benefit from a test e cycle.

perhaps I need to order some more...;)

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
You should've made up your mind from the first place. Allways start your cycle having the gear for the whole period, including anti e etc.

mario_ps2

May 8, 2007
so truth, so truth.....:)

I think I will order some more when I get my first package...:D

Also guys....

Is it really necessary to inject test e twice a week or once will suffice it?
According to the steroid articles it is enough or it was made to be injected once a week. What do you guy think.

I don't really want to inject 2x a week...I'm Kind of wimpy with shots..:p

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
mario_ps2 said:
so truth, so truth.....:)

I think I will order some more when I get my first package...:D

Also guys....

Is it really necessary to inject test e twice a week or once will suffice it?
According to the steroid articles it is enough or it was made to be injected once a week. What do you guy think.

I don't really want to inject 2x a week...I'm Kind of wimpy with shots..:p
Once with the total for the week or twice divided for the total...You can do either

gear99

Apr 12, 2007
Mario Banned?

I see that the OP is banned so I will bring this to a conclusion. Buyer received postal notice on the 21st and now is in possession of our package. He is very angry as we just received two profanity laced emails because he doesn't even realize that he already has his gear! (Yes, we just emailed him back.)

Check out the Customer Letter section on the left hand side of our site and you'll see what I am talking about.

Mods, I hope this is in line. If not, please edit or delete as necessary.

Thanks,

RB

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Hahaha, I LOVE it.
Packing was so good the fella thought he was ripped off! :smoker:
Ive heard this happening more then once!!

Great Job Gear99.

Tyrone Id say Unban Mario and give him another chance, lol

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
OK, OK lol
He was only banned for a day or two for posting the same thing a second time...Bans lifted today lol

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ohh dont get me wrong! You were in the right Tyrone and Mario was Out of Line.... I think once he realizes it was right under his Nose the the entire time
he will be happy and come back with a differant mindset :laugh3:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I understood ya brother!:D
I PM'd Mario though...Gave him the heads up and hoped he didn't toss it:eek:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I love threads like these....Unreal....If he tossed it, that his his fault:wallbash:

mario_ps2

May 8, 2007
OH guys I'm so fucking ashamed...:eek:

I really thought I was scammed because it is was well packed....Sorry details have been deleted for sellers protection.

Like I said to gear99 a couple of minutes ago..emailed him...

ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING SUCH AN ASSHOLE.:D :)

Last edited:

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
This is the most entertaining thread in a while....

One thing though.. Can someone please define "Well-packed"? What is the gear stuffed in a teddy bear or something?

gear99

Apr 12, 2007
It's all good now...

Please let this be a lesson to all newbies and all those who may order from us or any board sponsor on ProfessionalMuscle, RippedMass, or here. Your order will arrive and you won't be scammed. If you have a package and don't understand something, email the source and then wait patiently for a response. They may be in a different timezone, try to understand their situation too.

So after a new thread was opened, after all the emails that flew back and forth between the buyer and us, after a couple mods got involved in the thread, after the the OP got banned and then unbanned, after the PMs between mods and us, what happened? The buyer received his package well within our specified timeframe of 10 to 21 business days. And he had his gear.

Mario wasn't alone in his scepticism though, our buyers have called us every rotten name you can think of, some have threatened to post our payment details and addresses on open forums, others have wished us an eternity in hell, all because they didn't wait to hear back from us regarding our packaging. You can read some of the emails we get on the Customer Letters section of our site and we'll soon be adding some more for your entertainment value.

Mario, let us know how your cycle goes.

And Prime, well packed means exactly that - "well packed." :D

Stay safe everyone,

RB

mario_ps2

May 8, 2007
gear99 said:
Mario, let us know how your cycle goes.

And Prime, well packed means exactly that - "well packed." :D

Stay safe everyone,

RB

Sure man...I will open a brand new log about my cycle and side effect (hopefully none will come up) and of course the RESULTS.:smoker: