©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some advice bros

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Ok, I have been on sus for 7 weeks (I think), Have gained 14 lbs.! I went out and purchased some more sus because I want to get bigger. It seems that at the begining I gained all the weight and for the last 3 weeks I have not gained any weight but have seen improvements in tone and size. I am confused about this because if I am looking bigger then shouldn't I gain some more weight? My diet has been the same since I started. I have really enjoyed all the bonuses of the sus and will continue to get jacked. Thanks for your time. Bc :cum: :hitit: :meetoo: I love these smilies!

digital

Mar 8, 2004
you could be dropping fat or water which woulkd explain that.what is your current dosage?

uyp your calories to match the weight gained and even more.usually gains start to slow around 8-9 weeks.i would limit the cycle to 12 weeks, remember getting big is a continuos cycle and takes time and diligence.

digital

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
I am using one amp every 5 days....250mg. I will take you advice about stopping at 12 weeks...I was wondering since I do have a couple more amps should I up the dosage to like 2 amps a week for the remaining time? a lot of guys in here told me to shoot up every 3 days but I thought that was pushing it since it is my first. Now I can understand what they mean but I always want to be safe and smart.

digital

Mar 8, 2004
you could push to 1 every 3rd day. whats your post cycle like?

i see your planning on a cutter, i would follow a 4 week post cycle and then at least another 4-6 weeks off before embarking on the next one.

post cycle i am currently on and working great:
3 weeks after last sust shot(21 days)
week 1 60mg nolva ed
week 2-3 40mg nolva ed
week 4 20mg nolva ed

digital

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
For my pct I have nolva and clomid, I was going to go with 50 mg nolva week 1 and the same for 2-3 and 4. Pretty much the same as yours....thanks for the info....