©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clomid question, kinda gay

bigdawg

May 15, 2007
So is it safe to take clomid by itself when not on a cycle just for the massive money shot effect? I am going to catch shit for this i am sure, but just wanted to know.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
bigdawg said:
So is it safe to take clomid by itself when not on a cycle just for the massive money shot effect? I am going to catch shit for this i am sure, but just wanted to know.

Hhhmmm! Massive money shot??????? Why would you do that? Are you trying to get pregnant?

bigdawg

May 15, 2007
ahhh I found this chick recently, who apparently is of the belief the more the merrier, and no i am not trying to get someone pregnant, she is just a big fan of peter north. either way, is it bad to take if you dont need it?

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
It would be relatively safe to take while not on a cycle, just like it is while on a cycle or post-cycle.

As far as the money shot effect, I'd be curious to know to. I would assume that it would not give you the same effect as it does post-cycle, but I do not know. I'd say try it and get back with us, or at least me, I'd love to know if it works for you. Nothing wrong with a occasional massive load.