©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sust shots very painful

Dr.5

May 24, 2007
Hi guys! I’m on week 5 from 8 and my sust shots are very painful. I thought that the more shots you take the less painful they get, but it isn’t like that. What can I do?

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Dr.5 said:
Hi guys! I’m on week 5 from 8 and my sust shots are very painful. I thought that the more shots you take the less painful they get, but it isn’t like that. What can I do?
Not going to like my answer, but, suck it up not much you can do. The shots should become much less painful. I use straight Prop, which is the painful part of Sust, and personally, after the first time shooting in a place, it's much better every time after. On that note, even after years of shooting Prop, once I shoot a new location for the first time, it hurts like the first time ever. Between my personal experience and many others, it should get much easier for you by the time your done and your next cycle if any should be much easier on you.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Try massaging, heating pad, stetching, shower, etc.....in the end you are jnust going to have to suck it up!!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Bump the rest...SUCK IT UP BRO!
C'mon, it doesn't hurt that bad:smoker:

Etoil

May 23, 2007
Dr.5 said:

Is from your injection. You must to push the pin very fast and push the plunger very slow.