©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steriod reccomendation for newbie

Chris67

May 27, 2007
Hello, I new to this, but I am 22 Female 5.5 and 138 pounds I am looking to bulk up and get in shape the faster the better. Is there any steroid that you would recommend for starting out preferably one with the lesser side effects, I don’t mind breast shrinkage..

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Chris67 said:
Hello, I new to this, but I am 22 Female 5.5 and 138 pounds I am looking to bulk up and get in shape the faster the better. Is there any steroid that you would recommend for starting out preferably one with the lesser side effects, I don’t mind breast shrinkage..
Welcome to the board!! I am not an expert on females cycling, but I would think maybe something like anavar or primo. You should check out professionalmuscle.com ALOT of great information there!!

Chris67

May 27, 2007
Thank you for the reply, do you have a any reccomendations as too were to find either of these?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
www.professionalmuscle.com

Look for posts from MrsMuscle, Lynx, Strunk , HardBodyGrl
to name a few..I think they would be a lot more help to you then the majority of us Over here.

I agree with kawasaki though.... Anavar and Primo are what came to mind for me.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Chris67 said:

clean DIET and ANAVAR 5-10MG DAY with some CREATINE,,,they work well together and simple and easy.

jackeymartin

Dec 15, 2009
Re:

Hi,

There are many bodybuilding supplements including proteins and amino acids, mineral replacement products, prohormones, testosterone boosters. These are usually taken by body builders and sports persons in order to assist with performance, building muscle or even to accelerate fat loss.

Thanks,