©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A little help for a cycle

danrcf

May 4, 2007
Right here we go again another question regarding a cycle
This is my first injectable cycle I am going to do, and I am gyno prone always suffer from puberty not from gear induced.
My cycle will be 12 weeks and will included
1-12 test enth 500week
1 – 10 equipose 400 week
10 -14 50mg winstrol tab
15 – 17 clomid and nolva for pct
Was thinking to run letro everyday through the all cycle 2 tabs a day total of 5mg or arimadex because I already suffer from gyno

I am open to any suggestion , but stick to the post

danrcf

May 4, 2007
Come on it has been over a day and none of you can give an opinion, regarding this simple question

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Hey Danrcf first would like to say great to meet you and welcome to the board.

For your cycle and questions Id be glad to give my opinion.
The cycle doesnt look bad, I sure dont think youd need anymore then that for a first cycle. Thats a reasonable dose though imo.

Why drop the Eq and add winni at the end? Are you trying to "peak" for a contest, or Maybe a vacation or photoshoot?

AS far as the Letro Ive never used it. So Im no help for ya there... I have used Armidex and the dose I was taking was 1mg eod.
goodluck man.... 5mg a day of the letro or arima sounds like to much to me?
But like I said I have no experience with the letro.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
The cycle looks good , but I am a bit worry about you gyno issue.If you still decide to go for it my suggestion would be to take nolva for the entire cycle.

danrcf

May 4, 2007
Thank you for your help guys. I did a letro for 10 days it did help with my puberty gyno, it didn’t go away (dam), but looks better than it was, it did ruin my libido a bit, but I am recovering from it now I am on nolva at the moment, and I can say that I did have any rebound from letro (yet), my gyno is under control now doesn’t look like my wife tits anymore lol (joke),
regarding this cycle , a chose this 2 substances because they are a bit more safe to play with in theses doses, I am trying to build mass in a steady way ,not to bulk too much.
I am 30 years old train for about 8 years, and I wish what I know now, when I first start. , my body fat is quite low, got good diet, and cardio included in my regime to, plus don’t drink and smoke (I am a good boy) _not