©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

want to start a dbol only cycle

Midjy

May 30, 2007
have been asked at my gym by somone who wants to start a dbol only cycle how long for the pill to kick in , what dose and what period of time would be suitable. I am not a fan of oral cycles, so I couldn't give him a proper answer. Need some help here.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Why on earth everybody nowdays wishing to run oral only cycles? The fear of needle ? Probably. So popping pills is the solution. Good luck to them.

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
Big Danny said:
Why on earth everybody nowdays wishing to run oral only cycles? The fear of needle ? Probably. So popping pills is the solution. Good luck to them.

people are idiots, and they deserve it when their liver fails :twisted:

healthfreaq

Jan 3, 2007
I think that's a bad idea but anyway, if he wants after all to run such a cycle, than I would not do it more than four or five weeks. 40mg /day will be plenty.

bodo_w

Apr 19, 2007
Remaind him to use a liver protector for the whole period of time. And to drink a lot of water. It will kick in prety fast , in a week and a half he will be able to see results allready.

misterfunny

Jan 3, 2007
I have done a dbol only cycle and I had good gains. I used synthergine and I had no problems when I had my blood checked. I took 50 mg eod.

mario_ps2

May 8, 2007
misterfunny said:
I have done a dbol only cycle and I had good gains. I used synthergine and I had no problems when I had my blood checked. I took 50 mg eod.

Yes...but how much gains did you keep after your pct?:)

Stan9

May 9, 2007
dbol is fast acting , he'll see results in days, but I am not sure for how long he will be able to keep those gains