©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hot sauce bad?

kain

May 25, 2007
I usually eat hot sauce with my food, but I'm on a stick diet so to much hot sauce can be a bad thing for the body?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
kain said:
I usually eat hot sauce with my food, but I'm on a stick diet so to much hot sauce can be a bad thing for the body?
I'm interested in this as well...I read something about it before but it's been a while...I gotta have me some hot sauce in SoCal...Maybe one of out friends will chime in here:)

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Hot sauce is not bad for you! Unless it contains oil. But hot sauce and garlic are good for you. Hot sauce by it's very name is thermogenic and heats you up. This meands you burn more fat. Just pick the brands that do not contain oils or too much sugar and enjoy!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
kain said:

just dont go crazy with it,,,should be fine for taste

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hot sauce will speed up your metabolic rate. Like the above says just don't have loads of the stuff. It's what I usually use to add to flavour to my chicken. Usually I marinade it with a mixture of hot sauce (tiny bit), lemon juice and thyme.