©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

?

Kan02

Jun 4, 2007
I have inj winny, it is an option drinking it? would have the same effect?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
You can drink it and itll still work yea.
Not as good imo and from my experiences. The Tabs Just dont match up to the Injects But If its to painfull or for whatever reason cant be injected sure a Lot of people have used it oraly.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
some, not all. Mostly I beleive the 17aa.
So No, dont try to drink your test and deca.

Nicky32

Apr 26, 2007
It is not uncommon to be drunk, I think will loose some of his effectivness though.

Nicky32

Apr 26, 2007
Of course my answer was directed to Kan about winny , not to be any misunderstanding.

misterfunny

Jan 3, 2007
Nicky32 said:
It is not uncommon to be drunk, I think will loose some of his effectivness though.
it will loose for sure, some 20 % , they been made some studies on animals

Kan02

Jun 4, 2007
Stan9 said:
Why would you drink it instead of injecting it?

Because it's too painfull for me , so I have to options, one I told you allready, the second one is to quit the cycle

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
The injectable is so expensive it would seem a waste to drink it when you could buy the tabs for far less money.

I'd do both. The tabs are full body IGF effectual, while the Injectable shows a localized effect. According to some studies this effect last only around 2-3 weeks before the body gets used to it. So I would use Injects for 2 weeks and switch to tabs for two weeks and alternate in that fashion if I were ever to use Winstrol - such a harsh drug, probably the harshest commonily used steroid, I'd even argue that it is harder on one's body and overall health than Trenbolone.

PORT

May 29, 2007
Kan02 said:
I have inj winny, it is an option drinking it? would have the same effect?
Next winny cycle you should order pills. Our sponsors they have it.