©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

few questions on tren

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
hey fellas.. i wanted to ask a few questions on tren a. wanna run it in my 3rd cycle so id thought id do some research on it first .. firstly i have 40mls of tren a its 75mg/ml i hear i should run eod so this would be mon weds fridays sun and just keep it going and is less better than higher with tren since it would be my first time using , mite go little more than half a ml with the eod shots ..

thanks sorry for the stupid questions :(

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Looks like your on the right track to me Arnie. Try the 1/2ml Just to see how you react and how it works for ya...eventualy you could probably bump it up to 1ml eod. Like you said thought the less needed the better, its strong stuff.
What are you planning to run with it?

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
i will be running test with it .. at around 500mg a week and probly some dbols first 4 weeks how long should the tren be ran for .. would 40mls be enough for a 10 week cycle .. and what do ya mean 1/2ml.. was my method of mon weds fri sun tues etc etc the right method that should keep the blood levels even yeh ? :confused:

Cheers rAJJIN

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Arnie said:
i will be running test with it .. at around 500mg a week and probly some dbols first 4 weeks how long should the tren be ran for .. would 40mls be enough for a 10 week cycle .. and what do ya mean 1/2ml.. was my method of mon weds fri sun tues etc etc the right method that should keep the blood levels even yeh ? :confused:

Cheers rAJJIN

well you said there "you might go a little more then half a ml starting out"
Thats what I meant by 1/2ml :)

I wouldnt use dbol with it. Tren kicks in fast and the tren and test is all you need. If it were me Id use Test prop or sustanon with it and also take 1ml of it eod... No dbol needed imo. Test and tren will give you some real good quality muscle if you train hard and your diet is on.

Yea Just every other day from the time you start, I wouldnt worry about which day of the week it falls on.

As far as having enough thats plenty.
say you go ahead and end up using 1ml 3 x a week... thats only 30ml (10 weeks) I would drop the tren around week 8-10 and run the test for 12.
Start Pct etc etc

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
yeh sweet. .

ive only got test e at the moment and thats rated at 300mg/ml. so if i can get my hands on some sus or test p will do.. so with my little bit more than half a ml would be roughly like 40 50mg if half of 75 is 37 . thats roughly tho that would be plenty then if i feel the need to up in a few weeks in ill just start taking a ml right ?

sammarbella

Apr 15, 2007
Arnie said:
yeh sweet. .

ive only got test e at the moment and thats rated at 300mg/ml. so if i can get my hands on some sus or test p will do.. so with my little bit more than half a ml would be roughly like 40 50mg if half of 75 is 37 . thats roughly tho that would be plenty then if i feel the need to up in a few weeks in ill just start taking a ml right ?

Tren A is a STRONG and FAST action roid try it at 1/2 ml EOD as rAJJIN suggest for the first 1-2 shots to see your reaction to it.

Some people can't handle Tren A sides.

If you can handle the 1/2 ml go for the full ml EOD (75 mg/ml).

IMO 75 mg EOD is the bare minimum effective dose for Tren A.

remember that: Tren is not for a newbie or pussy roid user, it's a STRONG roid who provide very lean gains, no fat gain (or minimal and not from Tren...) and good strengh gains.

It's not strange that MANY consider it the better roid. ;)

If you can handle it you'll be happy with results.