©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Inferno Labs ... Awesome Lab!

GetSwole

Apr 10, 2005
Just got some goodies from this lab, and i must say its some of the best I have ever seen in a very long time.
I just injected yesterday: Test E and Deca and both were smooth, today no pain or swellin in injection site. I also purchased some of their Prop and masteron, and must say labels with fliptops are awesome!

I want to hear more input on this lab for sure!

GetSwole

Attachments

• Inferno_TestP.jpg
    Inferno_TestP.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 81
  • inferno_tops_small.jpg
    inferno_tops_small.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 52

designbuilt

May 20, 2008
GetSwole said:
Just got some goodies from this lab, and i must say its some of the best I have ever seen in a very long time.
I just injected yesterday: Test E and Deca and both were smooth, today no pain or swellin in injection site. I also purchased some of their Prop and masteron, and must say labels with fliptops are awesome!

I want to hear more input on this lab for sure!

GetSwole

I've tried his products, they seem to work ok, but he seemed to have gone MIA, I placed a recent order with him, it's been a very long time, no responses to emails, maybe he just got busted or decided to retire, in either event, I'm out a grand. Oh well, it happends.