©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

eq/winny cycle

VYn

Jun 6, 2007
I was thinking to run for 10weeks eq 500mg and from week 5 to add winny 50mg/day. nolva throughout the cycle 20mg/day. pct clomid and nolva. Any sugestions for this cuting cycle?

sammarbella

Apr 15, 2007
VYn said:
I was thinking to run for 10weeks eq 500mg and from week 5 to add winny 50mg/day. nolva throughout the cycle 20mg/day. pct clomid and nolva. Any sugestions for this cuting cycle?

Read more before pinning yourself with stuff that you don't know! :(

Your cycle seems a joke!

As first cycle try this (plain,simple,effective):

500 mgs Test E./WEEK for 12 weeks.

.25 mgs A-dex daily during cycle.

PCT with clomid and Nolva.

Don't try to reinvent the wheel...

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
VYn said:
anyone else?thanks
Agree with the Test.

250mg of Test will give similar results....but surprise - more fat loss than the EQ!!! I'd run the test at 400-500mg or Preferable since your running a cutter and will be pinning the Winstrol everyday anyway use Test Prop at 50mg ED or 100mg EOD. The results will amaze you and blow away your current cycle plan. EQ has never in any study or empirical experience shown any amount of fatloss greater than without EQ yet is considered by old schoolers a cutter because the gains are so mild.

PROP and WINNY 50mg/day or 100mg/EOD = Great cycle

okland

Apr 26, 2007
VYn said:
It is ok, but I would add some test e .

VYn

Jun 6, 2007
Thanks for the input, I will add test e 250mg/ twice a week. . Should I use nolva or just have it on hand?

mario_ps2

May 8, 2007
VYn said:
Thanks for the input, I will add test e 250mg/ twice a week. . Should I use nolva or just have it on hand?

Just have it on hand. There is no need to use it if the problem is not there and besides I've read and been told from experienced AS users that nolva could reduce your gains.:(

bily

Jun 4, 2007
VYn said:
I would just have it on hand in case you get some nipples senzitivity.