©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren,Eq and Wintsrol Tabs...

caesar48

Feb 1, 2007
Let's dispense with the diet and years and years of cycling.....16 O.K.

I've been clean for over a year......Joint pain was there...left elbow...had to do deca and adequin 21 days 1 amp....nothing same ....rest ....

I'm now 231....5'11....Im an Xpowerlifter in the 242's and 46......1865 being my best total.....I want to train for pure size.....I can't do sets of 5 any more...???

This is the cycle I've been thinking of......If the tren levels bother then hcg is there....clomid......Joint pain from the winstrol is what trigger's a problem....I'm going to try a cycle this time and the only time ever in my cycling life....NO TEST.....I do have suspension readily and availible.....I'm single now.....hone and bone

I've done the origianl finaject in the 50cc vials..and who the hell knows what it said...it was real.....I put an easy 60-80 lbs on my squats.....I think those are pretty good gains in 1 cycle.....

It's for pure size....I've done as much as 900 e/w nutri-eq...deca 600 nutri....test 1.5 grams...e or c or combined with suspension never prop....gyno...and the sides from the test..drol...d...

Sacrificial lamb.....

Last edited: