©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

another seringes

Bull

May 31, 2007
I ordered from another sponsor of an another board my syringes. Big f...up. instead of 25g they sent 23g, with the lenght of 1 1/2" . I intend to shot in my quads. It is possible with a 23g - 1 1/2"?

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
23 x 1 1/2 is a good universal size. Ive pinned every part of my body with them at one time or another.25,s leave a lil smaller hole for less scar tissue,but if your shooting longer esters and poking your self only a couple times a week,,,I'd use them up.my 02,s

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
23g is The ones Ive always used for the most part.
some people thing the 25g are better since there smaller...But for "me" there hard as hell to push which means you wobble the needle all around in the muscle..Ive had tips blow out pushing so hard.
I Just think the 23g are the ideal size for most people and products.

As far as your order, Email them. If its who Im thinking there a great company and will get you on the next order or make it right with ya.
goodlcuk on your cycle

cezar_z

Apr 18, 2007
I've done quads with 23. No problem. About the lenght not for sure if is good, IMO is big.

Bull

May 31, 2007
rAJJIN said:
As far as your order, Email them. If its who Im thinking there a great company and will get you on the next order or make it right with ya.
goodlcuk on your cycle

I allready placed another order this time from our sponsor, sterilesyringes.

Thanks Rajjin.

Etoil

May 23, 2007
It depends of the size of your tights. You should order just from legit sources.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Unless your real small and skinny they should be perfect. If you do not have 1.5" of meat above your bone then shoot at an angle. 23g is an ideal size, if using fast-esters and a thin viscousity oil then 25g is ideal, but if the oil is thick 25g are a pain.

okland

Apr 26, 2007
just don't do the mistake of sticking just half of the pin if is too big, you won't be able to keep it steady and it can slightly move and hit a vein. you should order again from ss they are so fast with deliveries.

Bull

May 31, 2007
Thanks for the suggestions I will be more carefull in the future when I do my shoppings.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006