©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Please help.

merks

Jun 9, 2007
First of all I'm a complete noob to steroids, I've researched them a bit online but I don't understand half of what people are saying. I'm a naturally skinny guy and before I started working out I was 5'8 and 130 pounds. I've been seriously working out for 2 years now and did the whole 3 protein shakes a day thing and in two years I've gained 15 pounds of muscle. About 3 months ago my buddy that would go to the gym and work out with me stopped going and without someone else to go with I started slacking off and stopped the protein shakes and eventually stopped going about a month ago. Since then I've lost 10 pounds and lost alot of my tone and I just look smaller. I'm curious to how much steroids would help me in the gym and on the scale but have no clue on what I should take, either injection or oral, how much and when.

What I'm asking for is for people who know what they're talking about help me on what I should be taking, if I should be using injection or pill and what kind of cycle I should do because I have no idea what I'm doing and don't want to end up seriously hurting myself. Thanks.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
merks said:
First of all I'm a complete noob to steroids, I've researched them a bit online but I don't understand half of what people are saying. I'm a naturally skinny guy and before I started working out I was 5'8 and 130 pounds. I've been seriously working out for 2 years now and did the whole 3 protein shakes a day thing and in two years I've gained 15 pounds of muscle. About 3 months ago my buddy that would go to the gym and work out with me stopped going and without someone else to go with I started slacking off and stopped the protein shakes and eventually stopped going about a month ago. Since then I've lost 10 pounds and lost alot of my tone and I just look smaller. I'm curious to how much steroids would help me in the gym and on the scale but have no clue on what I should take, either injection or oral, how much and when.

What I'm asking for is for people who know what they're talking about help me on what I should be taking, if I should be using injection or pill and what kind of cycle I should do because I have no idea what I'm doing and don't want to end up seriously hurting myself. Thanks.
How old are you again??
Either way, I wouldn't advise AAS to you...You need to get back to where you were and ask about diet/training advice(You can make great gains from the point you're at now)...Durring that time you should keep researching here at anasci and asking questions you cannot find with the search button...A few sample cycles are listed all over...You just need to look but the one I'd have most all newer guys begin with would be a basic Testosterone cycle(other variables depending)

sammarbella

Apr 15, 2007
merks said:

I'll tell you the secret pills you need:

1 - Pill of "willpower"
2 - Pill of "Common sense"
2 - Pill of "Good Diet"
3 - Pill of "Good training"
4 - Pill of "Good Rest"

When you find the first one take it everyday and then take the others in a regular basis and repeat at least for 2 years.