©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IVitamins and payment option

danrcf

May 4, 2007
what wrong with ivitamins its going on for months , that their visa payment option is not working, and it seems that they dont do nothing about.
this is what they say

Latest News

11/March/2007. Currently, Ivitamins is not accepting Credit Card payments. We have faced some technical issues and we are working to resolve them as soon as possible.

HOW SOON AS POSSIBLE IS THAT:sniper:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Not sure man.
Have you tried to email an ask them?
Im sure they must have some other payment options?
personaly Im not a fan of credit cards Or Buying online with bank cards.

danrcf

May 4, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Not sure man.
Have you tried to email an ask them?
Im sure they must have some other payment options?
personaly Im not a fan of credit cards Or Buying online with bank cards.

Ive done that twice , and twice they told , it will be working in a matter of weeks (bull) this was 3 months ago, and still they have done nothing about that ,
i dont mind pay with visa, i know they have others methods, but why show the visa payment has an option, when its not working, for months and months,
and maybe never gonna work for the looks of it

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
What's the major problem here?! If that payment option doesn't work and you really want to purchase from them, then use another choice of payment...If not just use someone else..............

danrcf

May 4, 2007
kawasaki1 said:
What's the major problem here?! If that payment option doesn't work and you really want to purchase from them, then use another choice of payment...If not just use someone else..............
ie:smash: Why advertise that type of payment, and not having it, they not trying to fixing it, they just ignored, and someone, has to complain about it, I am sure I am not the only one talking about this, but maybe the first, complaining about it

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
danrcf said:
Why advertise that type of payment, and not having it, they not trying to fixing it, they just ignored, and someone, has to complain about it, I am sure I am not the only one talking about this, but maybe the first, complaining about it
Agreed with K1. What's the problem?!
Go diff. route of payment...They had it as an option at one point and prob. plan to use it again soon...Why take it down only to do work to put it back up...Stop worring about it and go about your business.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
danrcf said:
ie:smash: Why advertise that type of payment, and not having it, they not trying to fixing it, they just ignored, and someone, has to complain about it, I am sure I am not the only one talking about this, but maybe the first, complaining about it
Bro, this is not Walmart, and they do not send out weekly flyers!! If they are not offering that payment option at this time then choose another!! I agree with rAJ, and do not feel that credit cards should be a payment option anyways!! You're putting yourself at more of a risk (leaving a larger paper trail) using a credit card!! Most all other suppliers do not use this option for that very reason!!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I Just cant understand the reasoning?
Are you wanting to charge it? Or Just because its easier?
Its deffinatley not safer imo

gear99

Apr 12, 2007
It is EXTREMELY difficult to get a merchant account with this type of merchandise. They are probably looking for a new provider, and that takes a LOT of time and effort...