©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can Tren-e be mix with other gears?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Yes, Tren Enan can be mixed w/Test, Winni, Mast, etc.. What other gear did you have in mind?! Also, what are your stats, cycle history, etc.?!

kain

May 25, 2007
I was thinking on mixing with deca, this cycle Ill be taking d-bol 40mg (kick start) test e 750-1000, deca 400, tren-e 400

stat: age 27 5.9 175 lean
cycle history: last- 2006 deca and test

I been lifting for a bout 3 years, heaviest I have been is 190 cut but stop training for a bout 8 month because to much work, I started training again for about 2 month now I'm starting a 17 week bulking cycle next month to gear up for 2008 than cut up all winter.

Last edited:

kain

May 25, 2007
boombaby said:
I would reccomend eq over deca. 2 -19 andros might shut you down hard or tren gyno. Tren and eq work well together

oh shit! to bad I dont have any eq laying around, what about the tren gyno? how would one be getting gyno on tren?

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
The only way to keep away from tren e sides is the dose. You should never go to high as you will be tempted. It is a potent steroid which will increase strenght dramaticaly, so many are tempted to take more , which in most of the cases is a bad decision.

kain

May 25, 2007
Big Danny said:
The only way to keep away from tren e sides is the dose. You should never go to high as you will be tempted. It is a potent steroid which will increase strenght dramaticaly, so many are tempted to take more , which in most of the cases is a bad decision.

got it ;)