©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test help fat burner?

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
pretz said:
Does testosterone helps burn fat, or other steroids?

propionate can help build nice lean muscle which in turn burns more fat... as for cutters you should read about
-Trenbalone
-Clenbuterol
-Cytomel
-ECA's

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I have read about a study on two groups of people. One group on test the other on placebo. None of them was doing any kind of lifting. In the end the goup on test lost fat (not much) unlike the other group. Aparently that was enough to conclude that a higher level of test helps burn fat.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
pretz said:
Does testosterone helps burn fat, or other steroids?
Yes, it does cause fat loss, for the naysayers: Testosterone, Anavar, Dianabol, Trenbolone have all been shown in numberous scientific studies to increase lean mass in a higher porportion to bodyweight increases. BUT, do not think of it as a fat burner by any means. It is just going to optimize your metabolic environment, think of it along the same lines as getting enough sleep or eating a little better - The diet and exercise are going to make a much bigger difference than anything. Next to diet and exercise something like a beta-2 antagonist is going to be more helpful for direct fat loss. The Test (or others) are going to optimized the environment and preserve/build muscle.

okland

Apr 26, 2007
Etoil said:
Not realy, but watching your diet and cardio will help you burn fat.
I think all of you are right. Diet and cardio will help you burn fat as well steroids will give you a big boost too. I have no doubt about it

Bull

May 31, 2007
Agree, that's why people with high level of testosteron are usualy slim and in the contrary the ones with a lower level of test and high level of estrogens are fat and develop breast.

Kan02

Jun 4, 2007
I can tell you for a fact that I wasnt't a great believer in the theory of steroids burning fat, Once I used winny I change my mind.