©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any advice?

NoS

May 2, 2007
I have a friend who is on clen right now and he's complaining of very bad cramps . Any advice on this one ? All I knew and told him it was to take magnezium suplements, but I am not sure about the dosage

danrcf

May 4, 2007
NoS said:
I have a friend who is on clen right now and he's complaining of very bad cramps . Any advice on this one ? All I knew and told him it was to take magnezium suplements, but I am not sure about the dosage

get yourself some taurine is very cheap and it will ease the cramps from the clen , when you run at high doses

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
danrcf said:
get yourself some taurine is very cheap and it will ease the cramps from the clen , when you run at high doses
I've heard that, never worked for me, but so many say it does - but even though Clen and it's cousins deplete taurine, wouldn't one's high protein diet compensate?

Anyway, try the taurine since it is so cheap, but also make sure to drink enough water and get enough Potassium and Salt - which are also depleted by clen and it's cousins. Another trick is to get some Tonic Water as the quininne (sp?) in it works wonders for some people like sprinters, etc.