©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Too Much Test?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I've been taking supertest (from Alinsiop) for about 10 weeks now. I've only been taking 1cc twice a week, and at the 7th wekk i bumped it up to 3ccs total per week. Can i increase up to 4cc per week until week 15 when I run out, or is that too much?

*I ask because though there's a lot of substances in the Supertest, they're all relatively low dosages split up!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
GetSwullll said:
I've been taking supertest (from Alinsiop) for about 10 weeks now. I've only been taking 1cc twice a week, and at the 7th wekk i bumped it up to 3ccs total per week. Can i increase up to 4cc per week until week 15 when I run out, or is that too much?

*I ask because though there's a lot of substances in the Supertest, they're all relatively low dosages split up!
IMO, there is no need for almost 2g's of Test...........

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I see, well It's all mixed together so I can't just take the faster esters ed and the est eod...it's all one shot. So should i stay at 3 ccs a week, drop it back to two...or what? I'm just looking to get what i can out of it and i thought to bump it up.

thanks

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
GetSwullll said:
I see, well It's all mixed together so I can't just take the faster esters ed and the est eod...it's all one shot. So should i stay at 3 ccs a week, drop it back to two...or what? I'm just looking to get what i can out of it and i thought to bump it up.

thanks
I'll usually run it at 3cc/wk.......