©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My review of Gear99

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
With all thats going on recently with the Ugl`s and China I thought Id try
out a few of our sponsors for some pharmacy gear.

Without getting into to much detail for both there saftey and mine
all I will say Is these guys are deffinatley worth giving a try.
Im not a re-seller so the stuff was Just for myself and Let me tell you I am very impressed. Basicaly everything it says on there banner is true.
Great communication, Packing was the best Ive ever seen (VERY clever..I had to sit there for a minute and Just laugh when I seen it. I have no idea how they do it but I was impressed with it)
Most importantly though Top notch products in the original Packing from the pharmacy.

so in short I give the Gear99 team a big Old school "BUMP"!!
Thank you Ian and RB.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
rAJJIN said:

Im not a re-seller so the stuff was Just for myself and Let me tell you I am very impressed. Basicaly everything it says on there banner is true.
Great communication, Packing was the best Ive ever seen (VERY clever..I had to sit there for a minute and Just laugh when I seen it. I have no idea how they do it but I was impressed with it)
Most importantly though Top notch products in the original Packing from the pharmacy.

Thank you Ian and RB.
Great to hear and bump again...I want to order some good stuff from our friends gear99 sooner than later now...Even just to see the packaging that fools some of the customers lol:D

kain

May 25, 2007
I just order from your friend gear99 and I also would like to see the wicked packing :)

RAGMAN13

Jun 19, 2007
rAJJIN said:

Thank you Ian and RB.
Gear99 is unbelievable!! VERY FAST shipping too!!!!!