©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

acne

Midjy

May 30, 2007
I had a bad acne on my back and I used nizoral. It really works. The eruption is totally cleared.

Jackass

Jun 18, 2007
Ohh yeah, and i forgot, you can even get your self some Bactrim tablets from alinshop i think it was, i had them prescribed by a doctor for acne on my back, they worked great

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
would that be the best stuff to go with while on gear if i can get it perscribed i get bad acne on my face, i have it bad allready without it but worse while on

Jackass

Jun 18, 2007
Arnie said:
would that be the best stuff to go with while on gear if i can get it perscribed i get bad acne on my face, i have it bad allready without it but worse while on

I dont see any reason why not, since bactrim is used for a large variety of purposes, its an anti-bactertial drug, pretty much kills bacteria which causes infections or in our case pimples. Theres also face washes with benzoyl peroxide. I personally use both the face wash and the bactrim tablets. The bactrim for my back, and face wash, well u get the point lol

Hombre

Jun 5, 2007
Midjy said:
I had a bad acne on my back and I used nizoral. It really works. The eruption is totally cleared.
for acne?? I use Nizoral for my hair! I'll try for acne ...:rolleyes:

Jackass

Jun 18, 2007
chek out this place,

http://www.acne.org/

and just incase, no i am not advertising these guys, but they do have a forum n stuff, and some really gud info. If ur not keen on gettin bactrim or other tablets these guys have gud info for natural and topical treatments.:cool: