©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stealth Injectables

iLoVeMoReRePs99

Feb 5, 2006
as you know on websites you have a choice of stealth i remember reading somewhere its safer to order stealth cause its less detectable , and cheaper. but im horrible at math and dont understand what the hell the prices mean. example

DECA-DURABOLIN 200mg/ml by xxx
(03) 5ml (x amount of dollas)
(03) 20ml (x amount of dollas)
(03) 40ml (x amount of dollas)

now im guessing here each ml = 200mg? n since they come in 5ml packets you have to store the rest in ethier a vail r a later to use syringe. if this is true stealth is really cheap and a really great buy. please correct me if im wrong or if im missing something that i need to know before hand.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
iLoVeMoReRePs99 said:
as you know on websites you have a choice of stealth i remember reading somewhere its safer to order stealth cause its less detectable , and cheaper. but im horrible at math and dont understand what the hell the prices mean. example

DECA-DURABOLIN 200mg/ml by xxx
(03) 5ml (x amount of dollas)
(03) 20ml (x amount of dollas)
(03) 40ml (x amount of dollas)

now im guessing here each ml = 200mg? n since they come in 5ml packets you have to store the rest in ethier a vail r a later to use syringe. if this is true stealth is really cheap and a really great buy. please correct me if im wrong or if im missing something that i need to know before hand.
You are right, each sachet comes in 5ml. That's 5 shots of 200mg/ml in each sachet.