©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New software and website coming soon…check it out.

ActiveX

Mar 30, 2007
I have been working on a software program to keep track of my progress when I’m on cycle. I wanted something to keep a record what gear I’ve taken, what my diet was, what my gains were like, etc. Right now, I’m working on improving it and possibly releasing it for others to use as well. For a sneak peek check out:
http://www.aasmanager.com

Any feedback or opinions would be greatly appreciated

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
now thats what i need .. top stuff mate how long till your finished !

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
ActiveX said:
Probably a couple of months, depending on how much detail I put into it.
I remember you asking about this idea on Alinboard or here(I forget)...Looks like a great idea, as I stated before and I'm happy to see that you've followed through on your end...There are 2 things I see as the kickers...The first is that diet/cycle history is going to be a BIG issue...You will need a calculated thing like fitday or other for DIET(THAT'S ACTUALLY WHAT COUNTSMORE THAN ANYTHING)...The second thing would be training...I think I saw it in there as a log...That too would be great...Now to make sure privacy is there along with all the "givens"

You seem to have great potential...Just depends on what your goals/budget are...

ActiveX

Mar 30, 2007
Thanks for the feedback Tyrone,
Ya the whole Diet section is still in the very early stages, after some more research, I'd like to add a few more features to that. I'm also going to be working on some sort of password protection for security. I was working on a training section, but since there are SO MANY different types of exercises and routines, and everyone has there own style, I decided that having the Journal was the best idea, that way the user can record anything that they want; i.e training routines, personal bests, personal goals, etc.
I'll give ya'll an update when I've got some more completed.