©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

clen being used by a woman ???

Horizon

May 30, 2007
What about clen being used by a woman ? Is that acceptable? She is unable to cut down the fat, although her diet is perfect.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Horizon said:
What about clen being used by a woman ? Is that acceptable? She is unable to cut down the fat, although her diet is perfect.
Diet is not "perfect"!!!!!
That right there is a given...Ask bod1ggity on here and inquire about how in depth you would like to get for diet/training advice for what should be the best dollars you could spend...
Other than diet, yes clen could help but I'll hook you up with an ephedra stack if you'd like, PM me for that;)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Tyrone said:
Diet is not "perfect"!!!!!
That right there is a given...Ask bod1ggity on here and inquire about how in depth you would like to get for diet/training advice for what should be the best dollars you could spend...
Other than diet, yes clen could help but I'll hook you up with an ephedra stack if you'd like, PM me for that;)
Bump Ty.........

Mrman

Jun 21, 2007
But to answer your question Clen can be used by women...she took half a pill a day ...I think they are 20mcg so she was taking 10mcg then jumped to 20 midway...

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
If you can get her diet routine from her and post it here , I am very curious to see how a perfect diet looks like. What about the cardio? Is she doing any?

brafy

Jun 13, 2007
Horizon said:
I had a friend which used clen without problems but her diet was spot on . If you ask me personally I wouldn't recomend her this drug. She could achieve the goal naturaly. I met many people whom diet "was perfect" but just in their view.

Jan 15, 2007
Ive dated chicks on Clen no big deal consider having her tested for a Thyroid deficency.