©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

confused

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
Is it just me or what? I ask for help and cant seem to get anyone to offer advice.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
sdawg said:
Is it just me or what? I ask for help and cant seem to get anyone to offer advice.
What question are you referring to?! If it was the question regarding the Stealth code mix up...We all knew that Alin would answer that question for you. If it was something else, please explain.........

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
Had posted a question about my cycle, I wasnt trying to be an ass either just wondered why no one responded with help. Im on deca 400mg, nan dec 400mg, and super test 100mg every wk. with dbol at 15mg daily. Nolva and clomid at week 4. Super test has left me feeling pretty crapy, never had this prob with test cyp in past. Being somewhat new to all this I really appreciate all the input.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
sdawg said:
Had posted a question about my cycle, I wasnt trying to be an ass either just wondered why no one responded with help. Im on deca 400mg, nan dec 400mg, and super test 100mg every wk. with dbol at 15mg daily. Nolva and clomid at week 4. Super test has left me feeling pretty crapy, never had this prob with test cyp in past. Being somewhat new to all this I really appreciate all the input.
If I'm reading this right, you are taking 800mg/wk Deca total and only 100mg/wk SuperTest and starting Nolva and Clomid on wk4??! Can you do me a favor and lay your cycle out better for me to read??! Something like this:
wk1-?? SuperTest ??mg/wk
wk1-?? Deca ??mg/wk
so on and so on...........

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
Sure

Wk1-8 15mg dbol tabs, 400mg deca, 200mg nandro phen, 200mg super test every 4th day, except for the dbol thats every day.
starting nolva and clomid at 30mg each at week 4 or sooner if problems arise. and from what i can gather i will use my hcg around wk 6 at 300iu daily. just wish i would have stayed with the test cyp instead of the super test. super test is making me feel real ill. I have a high carb high protien 5 meal a day diet and keep very busy with my work outs. I do not compete at any level but i am looking to gain mass and strength. I was going to run this cycle at 8 wks and take 6 off before next cylce. Thanks

Last edited:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
sdawg said:
Wk1-8 15mg dbol tabs, 400mg deca, 200mg nandro phen, 200mg super test every 4th day, except for the dbol thats every day.
starting nolva and clomid at 30mg each at week 4 or sooner if problems arise. and from what i can gather i will use my hcg around wk 6 at 300iu daily. just wish i would have stayed with the test cyp instead of the super test. super test is making me feel real ill. I have a high carb high protien 5 meal a day diet and keep very busy with my work outs. I do not compete at any level but i am looking to gain mass and strength. I was going to run this cycle at 8 wks and take 6 off before next cylce. Thanks

Are you saying you're using 400mg's of Deca and 200mg's of nanderlone phenylprop???? You do realize those are the same compounds with just diff esters correct???

So really you're taking 600 mgs of Deca(nanderlone)/week and only 200mg's of Test E4Days which we'll call "per week"

The way you have things layed out makes it difficult for anyone to understand what you're doing and thus less willing to help.

You sound very green so why not just do this...

Run the Test @ around 500mg's / week for 8-10weeks
Run the longer acting Deca for 8 weeks
Start your pct 2-3 weeks after your last inject...Just run the standard...
That'd be about 100mg's of clomid ED in week 13 and then 50mg's of clomid in week 14 and 15...I'll let you look up the nolvadex...You need to do some research.

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
I understand the deca, and yes I am new to this but I didnt leap without looking. I read two articals on the two types of deca and there was ample info on having the effects of both in a cycle. You have to understand for us new guys it does get confusing, Your cycles may not be what the next guy suggest. Please dont get me wrong I greatly appreciate your advice but there is a level of confusion for us new guys. I thought I had read an researched alot. So you think just running the deca and test at the mg you listed are best. I will change my cycle and my plan i had laid out. How do you feel about the super test opposed to the test cyp? I have been feeling pretty crappy, didnt feel this way on last cycle of nan and test cyp. Once again thanks for your help.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
sdawg said:
I understand the deca, and yes I am new to this but I didnt leap without looking. I read two articals on the two types of deca and there was ample info on having the effects of both in a cycle. You have to understand for us new guys it does get confusing, Your cycles may not be what the next guy suggest. Please dont get me wrong I greatly appreciate your advice but there is a level of confusion for us new guys. I thought I had read an researched alot. So you think just running the deca and test at the mg you listed are best. I will change my cycle and my plan i had laid out. How do you feel about the super test opposed to the test cyp? I have been feeling pretty crappy, didnt feel this way on last cycle of nan and test cyp. Once again thanks for your help.
Is this your first cycle?! If so, ALL you need is Test (Dbol if you want to kick start for the first few weeks)!!! Nothing Else!!!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
kawasaki1 said:
Is this your first cycle?! If so, ALL you need is Test (Dbol if you want to kick start for the first few weeks)!!! Nothing Else!!!
Agreed w/my bro K1!...Keep it simple with the cycle and concentrate your efforts on diet/training...(including additional research on all) This is how we learn MORE