©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

prop only cycle

Butz

Jun 20, 2007
Started prop only cycle 100mg ed. my stats: 6'0 226 lbs 17%bf .Anyone has history to tell with this kind of cycle?

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
Nothing wrong with prop,some people it causes pain. I have had a bad shot or two of it,where it made movement very difficult. The newer stuff made in eo works great if your not allergic to eo like I am.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I never realy liked the test prop alone.
Im sure if you take enough its allthe same But It would be one of my last choices. Id Rather have first in this order-
Cyp
Enan
Sus/Omna
A good Micronized waterbase suspension
then prop.

depending on your goals I guess prop has its place. Just not one of my favorites especialy Just to use it alone.

sunrise

May 11, 2007
I have done two cycles in the past , in both I gained good strenght and few good pound of pure muscle.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I differ than most as Prop is my favorite. 100mg ed is equivilant to 832mg of Enanthate per week as Prop contains more actual steroid than longer esters. You should make very good gains as I remember my first was 100mg EOD and I made great gains and loses in bodyfat. 350mg per week brought my test levels up to 1900 which is 3-4 times the average level, and I would assume that 700mg per week would bring it up to around 4200 because of the dosage related curve with most steroids, so I would consider your cycle a heavy one for a first or second cycle.

Any pain in my experience with Prop goes away after a couple of shots in the same muscle - in other words if you are alternating Lquad,Ldelt,Rquad,Rdelt (for example) then by the 3rd shot or so in the Lquad you shouldn't notice as much/if any pain - True for me at least.

Smart

Jun 15, 2007
You should post in the future more about your cycle . I am also curious what your diet looks like.

Butz

Jun 20, 2007
Any more suggestions? I was expecting more. I will post about this cycle. I have the feeling that my body fat is dropping . Anyway , overall feel great, I feel stronger , harder. I will keep posting.