©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whats' the worst movie you have ever seen?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Thats tough remembering all of hollywood's crap they have spewed out. How about 'Eyes Wide Shut' for a more recent POS. :sniper:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
There was "Signs" with Mel Gibson - in which the super-intelligent alien beings end up getting wiped-out by what inconspicuous, lethal, top-secret substance? WATER, that's right folks - they flew all over the entire planet making bigass signs in the cornfields but never considered doing a little research into this liquid that COVERS 75% OF THE EARTH'S SURFACE!!!!! :scratchhe :idea: :eek:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
And what about "Anaconda" starring Ice Cube? That damn snake was about scary as my 3-yr-old son doing his T-Rex impression! :eek:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Moulin Rouge anyone? Ummmmmm - NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :2gunsfiri :dance2:

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Ya, Anaconda sucked. I never saw Moulin Rouge, nor did I want to.

I guess we are the only members that went to the movies huh?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Seems that way...I watched "The Rundown" last night. It was ok. The Rock is portrayed as having super-human strength kinda like Arnold had in all his movies. I can understand it in his "Terminator" movies but what about Commando - Arnold and the girl are being chased by cops and they come to a gate with a huge chain and padlock on it - he snaps the chain with bare hands - lol. Even at the beginning he has a chainsaw in one hand and friggn 12-foot-long, 15-inch-diameter tree on the opposite shoulder! Did the chainsaw run outta gas or does he just enjoy carrying trees that weigh 5 times as much as he does?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Ok - I'm done f'n with you for now, Tee. No more knocking your little Cowboys either. I'll be keepin an eye on you and your posts, though. I won't forget that "dancing spiderman" incident. :mad:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Okay, Ill be nice too. Just promise me you wont go out in the streets anymore dressed in that spandex suit! lol

& remember tee told you so when you see my Dallas boys wearing another superbowl ring :D

A

armani1072

yeah thats 2 hours i will NEVER get back dumb and dumberer, nah i wasn't talk 'bout you two lol

been working on the new PM upgrade and helping out anasci here. and work lol been busy :) i am almost done with PM though :)