©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1-Test. Cyp.

strongest1-2001

Apr 12, 2004
I Just Received my 1st bottle of of 1-Test. Cypionate.I was wondering if anyone had any expereince with this product.If so would you IM ED or EOD.It is 200mg/ml :sniper:

Iron Warrior

Dec 30, 2004
strongest1-2001 said:
I Just Received my 1st bottle of of 1-Test. Cypionate.I was wondering if anyone had any expereince with this product.If so would you IM ED or EOD.It is 200mg/ml :sniper:
It's very good IMO at 1 gram a week. Nice dry gains, lethargy is not that bad if you take some ECA and eat right. I got mine from Sledge a.k.a. Designer Supps so I know his is good stuff and not too painful

W

wolfyEVH

Iron Warrior said:
It's very good IMO at 1 gram a week. Nice dry gains, lethargy is not that bad if you take some ECA and eat right. I got mine from Sledge a.k.a. Designer Supps so I know his is good stuff and not too painful

its worthless now considering it is illegal

Iron Warrior

Dec 30, 2004
oracle said:
I hope you stocked up on it if that's all your gonna do....
No that's not all I'm gonna do, of course Test is the base of every cycle, this was just a good compound because it does work at a high enough dose and it does not aromatize, which makes it work well with Test

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
I hope you stocked up on it if that's all your gonna do....

"do the truffle shuffle"...lol....nice avatar....a little annoying, but the goonies is awesome