©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New user, Got some questions

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
I am getting this stuff called T-4. My friend has been taking it and gotten good results. It is 400 mg, and was wanting to know when to take it. He said my first 2 weeks take 2 shot one monday and one friday and after that once a week. Is that right? I was also wanting to know after I done with the cycle what should I take so I dont get (bitch Tits) He told me about the bata blocker? What would you guys Recommend? And where should I take the shot? He been taking the in the butt, but he put one in his dealts. He is also taking winsta, (I dont know if thats how you spell it) I want to get big. Right now I am 170 5"10 and bult pretty good. I use to play football, but now going to college. Any help would be great, Thanks

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Yea that sounds about right with taking one on monday and one on friday also make sure you buy some nolvadex before you start taking shit, b/c if gyno symptoms start occuring your gonna want to start the nolva asap. symptoms of gyno are itchy nips, sensitive nips. bata blocker? maybe you mean an estrogen blocker, such as nolvadex or armidex? IMO I would say take the shot in the glutes.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to the board! :)
The only T-4 I know of is the thyroid medication (hormone) and its not nearly as good as T-3. Its called Tricana. In taking it, you need to build up your dose slowly with the effective range of ten-fourteen .35mg tabs per day. Starting a two daily and increasing by two each day. Is this what your talking about?

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
Anasci.org said:
Yea that sounds about right with taking one on monday and one on friday also make sure you buy some nolvadex before you start taking shit, b/c if gyno symptoms start occuring your gonna want to start the nolva asap. symptoms of gyno are itchy nips, sensitive nips. bata blocker? maybe you mean an estrogen blocker, such as nolvadex or armidex? IMO I would say take the shot in the glutes.

Ok, Thanks guys. I am going to start on Monday and keep you posted on what happends, also I got this stuff called (No2) It just a suplement (GNC). It is going to open up the blodd vessels in your mussle to get more blood flowing. Is it ok to take it with the steroids? I am going to take a lot of protein and carbs. O yeah does it matter if your a smoker and If you drink alot of beer, b/c I do both of those things alot! :smoker: :wiggle:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Are you working out bro? just curious. Many guys will say that it will never happen as long as you're drinking beer. I believe it depends on the individual because I have a few friends who drank beer regularly and still got huge and ripped from juicing/working out - no hardcore dieting either. I would say that these guys are lucky - as I have yet to have great results and I am much more dedicated to eating right and working out than my friends were! (I do have a couple of beers on most weekends, though. :D ) I intend on trying a different type of cycle next time - to see if I get better results.

Last edited:

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
imdaman1 said:
Are you working out bro? just curious. Many guys will say that it will never happen as long as you're drinking beer. I believe it depends on the individual because I have a few friends who drank beer regularly and still got huge and ripped from juicing/working out - no hardcore dieting either. I would say that these guys are lucky - as I have yet to have great results and I am much more dedicated to eating right and working out than my friends were! (I do have a couple of beers on most weekends, though. :D ) I intend on trying a different type of cycle next time - to see if I get better results.

Oh yeah man I work out about 4 to 5 times a week. I am taking 9 hours at college and working and still have a lot of time to drink, but I am eating right. I am bult pretty good and just want a little more, If you know what I mean!!! Oh yeah what about the Cigs? Will that hurt me? ( I know it not good for me, and will give me cancer, but hurt me in juicing?)

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Depends how big of a smoker you are its going to effect you either way but it still does matter.... an occasional smoke like one or two a day i dont think will matter all that much. but if your smoking a pack a day then your gonna def. notice shortness of breath in your workouts and yea that will effect you.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
IMO, you should work out 3-4 times a week at the most with weights. Anymore than that is overtraining.