©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Finished 1st cycle of Test

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
Let me prequalify.

I have done a total of 3 cycles in my life. Once about 10 years ago I did a 10 week cycle of D-Bol to gain some weight and went from 162 to 176 and was able to keep the weight on after I quit.

My 2nd two cycles started Sept 2003 the first was again just D-Bol for 8 weeks pyramiding up to a max of 30mg (6 tabs) per day and I had some pretty good strength gains.

My 3rd cycle ends this coming Monday and was the first 6 weeks D-Bol and Test Enan and continuing the Test for a total of 12 weeks. I pyramided up to 50mg on the D-Bol and saw some decent gains but after I quit the D-Bol I ceased making gains all together on just the test. I have been taking 250 mlg of Test every Monday and every Friday for a total of 500mlg per week. As I said I made no gains and just stagnated.

All you guys who preach test test test in your cycles clue me in, what the hell am I doing wrong? My injection sites are always in the ass muscles and I never missed a dose...... I'm stumped. I'm still pretty much a novice so I am not sure more than 500 mlg a week should be needed?

Anyhow any help would be appreciated, starting my post cycle recovery plan now but I plan on trying again at the end of August and would like to see some progress through my whole cycle this time.

Thanks in advance.

T.G.

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
My diet is not the best in the world mainly due to my work and work schedule, however I weigh 222lbs and make sure I take in at least 200 to 250 grams of protien per day.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Well a good diet is important,but anyways if your saying that you ceased making any gains after you stopped taking your dbol then that would lead me to think that your test might not be legit..

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You will make HUGE gains from the Dbol, but most of it is water gains. When you stop it, you will lose a lot of the water weight which will make you think you are not gaining anything. What was your starting weight at the beginning of the cycle compared to what it is now?

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
My starting weight was 217 and by the end of the whole cycle I was at 224. I am not worried about size gains I know Dbol makes you bloat up, I'm talking about strength gains.

While on the Dbol I went from 5 sets of 5 at 225 to 5 sets of 5 at 245 no problem on bench. After stopping the Dbol and on strictly Test E. the first week I started by going up to 265 1st set of 5, 2nd set at 4 or 5, 3rd set of 3, and last 2 sets at 2 reps. This is how I progress, when I can do 5 sets of 5 at a given weight I move up.

Anyway by the 3rd week off of Dbol and using only Test 265 became a great effort to do even 3 reps on the 1st set and the rest of the sets were a waste of time. I am back down to 5 sets of 245 and the last 2 sets are difficult to get 5 reps, sometimes I can only do 4.

I bought my DBol and test both from AP and I doubt its bogus. The DbOl worked for sure but the test just didnt do anything for me.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
This is very similar to what I have experienced with what is basically the same cycle. What is strange is alot of people have great things to say about Galenika enanthate. At this point I'm just assuming that for some reason my body isn't really responding very well to it. My sex drive was almost scary for the first few weeks at 500ml/wk - I'm lucky I didn't get fired for sexual harassment! :D . I am now on 250ml EOD and sex drive is pretty much back to normal and I haven't grown in the last few weeks - all I'm really seeing "out of the ordinary" is a little acne on my shoulders. I don't know bro. Next time I'm gonna probably gonna go with prop or suspension with some a-bombs or something. No more enanthate for me.

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
I think I am thru with the Enan as well. I did well using Deca at 2 cc's per week so maybe I will go back to that next cycle.

Is ther really any diff between using Test Enan or Test Cyp. or even Test Prop ?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I think enan, cyp, and prop are basically the same. Suspension is pure test, though - which tends to make me believe it is more powerful. Anyone have any experience/input on this?

I haven't decided for sure what I'm gonna do next yet but it will probably be something like a 16 or 20-week, highly-dosed suspension (150mg ED), EQ (600mg/wk), anadrol (150mg/ED for 4-5 wks) stack. These three powerful drugs should be much more effective than a mild, 12-week dbol/enanthate stack. What do ya think guys?