©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cutting with winny

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Guys I just wanted to know what would be a good stacking cycle with winny, I have talked to you all about winny and getting joint meds and shit but I was wondering what other cycle to use with it. I have the size that I want but now I want the cuttness. Also a friend of mine said that a cutting cycle can help with the removal of cheek fat on the face...is this true...I hope so. Let me know what you think and thanks again,

Billy C.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
yea a cutting cycle will def remove some water retention that was gained in the face.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
A good cutting cycle.....

wks 1-8 test prop 150mg eod
wks 1-8 winny 50mg or anavar 40mg ed (divided in 2 doses)
wks 3-8 tren 150mg eod

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Approx. how much bodyfat could one expect to lose with that cycle bro - assuming that a good diet is in place and some intense cardio 2-3 times/week?

Last edited:

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Hey that cutter cycle looks pretty good. why go to tren and not stay with prop? Just wondering I don't want to much shit going through my body....lol.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
hey what are the true names of winny and tren...I don't want to buy the wrong shit. the source I am looking at doesn't list the street name.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Thanks man, do you think that that cycle is a good one? Or do you have somthing better in mind. Ohh this will be my second cycle that I have taken. This cutter seems to be for someone who has more cycles under his belt. will I be ok with it. I did sus for 12 weeks and no problems. Let me know thanks
Billyc.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
billyc said:
Thanks man, do you think that that cycle is a good one? Or do you have somthing better in mind. Ohh this will be my second cycle that I have taken. This cutter seems to be for someone who has more cycles under his belt. will I be ok with it. I did sus for 12 weeks and no problems. Let me know thanks
Billyc.

Yes it's a good one. And I said to run prop as well. Trenabolone acetate aka finaplix is a kick as steroid for strength and vasculinity.