©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steroids and Over the counter antiest.

BiG KoOlaDe

Jul 5, 2004
hey i was wondering... i am about to start my cycle and running low on funds and need some anti estrogens during the cycle and i was wondering is it ok to take some of the over the counter antiestorgens such as ErgoPharm 6-oxo or MRM Chrysin. WHould these items be good enough to combate the power of steroids and stop gyno or other bad steroid affects. I am wondering because these would save me some money and i never heard anyone talk aobut using them its always nolvadex or clomid thanks

BiG KoOlaDe

Jul 5, 2004
no its not rellie the price of the items because my connect is cheaper than that site for most items except anapolon. the problem is even at the low prices it still is expensive because i have to deal with the s&h as well as western union charges the question i was asking was that i found those anti estor. at bodybuilding.com and those were the two top best sellers thats wat i was asking if they would be alright sinces its cheaper and faster to get the pills from bodybuilding(2-3 days) than from my place which is 10-14 days

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I wouldnt risk getting gyno because I couldnt afford a real anti-E. Gyno surgery will cost a lot more than saving up and buying a real anti-E. If you cant afford it right now, I'd say wait until you can.