©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is this a good cycle

BiG KoOlaDe

Jul 5, 2004
anapolon(anadrol) 50mg/day week 1-3
dbol 35mg/day end of week 3-6
deca pyramided lyk this 200,400,500,400,250,250
sus250 500mg/week week1 and 2
nolvadex 10 mg/day firist 4 weeks then off then 20 mg/ post cycle
hcg 1500i.u./week week 8-9

I am using the sus for a aid the reason i am only using 2 weeks is cuz i only have 4 bottls is this a good idea or should i use 250 a week for 4 weeks or juss not use it at all in this cycle thanks

GearMan

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Australia
BiG KoOlaDe said:
anapolon(anadrol) 50mg/day week 1-3
dbol 35mg/day end of week 3-6
deca pyramided lyk this 200,400,500,400,250,250
sus250 500mg/week week1 and 2
nolvadex 10 mg/day firist 4 weeks then off then 20 mg/ post cycle
hcg 1500i.u./week week 8-9

I am using the sus for a aid the reason i am only using 2 weeks is cuz i only have 4 bottls is this a good idea or should i use 250 a week for 4 weeks or juss not use it at all in this cycle thanks

Hello,

Some tweaking is in order here, although there is always room for personal choice as well.

Anadrol for weeks 1 - 3 is not bad, maybe extend a week or so.

D-bol the last few weeks is also OK. You could extend the Anadrol and the D-bol to meet in the middle...so you are on the Anadrol up til you start the D-bol.

Pyramiding the Deca is just fine like that.

The Sust should extend from the beginning of the cycle to the end, and should be front-loaded(500, 450, 400, 350 etc...)...then trickled down to nothing to finish the cycle. Definitely use this though, because using Deca alone without some test would really be hard on your libido (sex drive) and might result in "Deca-related" erectile dysfunction! Not so nice.

Use Novaldex starting mid-way through the cycle (unless side-effects show-up)... Use from mid-point until a few weeks after cycle...use non-stop during this time, or you will be putting your hormonal system on a roller-coaster ride.

The HCG is debatable... I've never been a huge fan... so it is your option.

On a seperate note...personally, I would use HGH over all other substances, or in conjuction with any cycle... but it is a bit expensive for alot of people.

...just my opinions here, but if you need continued help you can PM me if you want.

GearMan

BiG KoOlaDe

Jul 5, 2004
thanks for the info man it is greatly appriciated but on last question. The problem is i only have 4 bottles of sus and i dnt really have the money to go and get another 6 or 7 bottles to be able to finish for the rest of the cycle. Thats what i was wondering would the 4 bottles do anything for me in this cycle or am i literaly injected my money. The whole problem that most people have while on deca is not a problem for me. I never had a problem getting it up or anyother bad sides from deca. so would it be ok to just front load the sus to give my cycle a hugh boost or dont use it at all Thanks

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I don't like that cycle at all bro. I would keep it simple. Is this your first cycle? If so then stick with 2 of those, maybe test and dbol. If not then I would run it like this....

wks 1-4 drol 50-75mg ed (divided twice daily)
wks 1-12 sust 500mg
wks 1-11 deca 300-400mg
wks 12-14 dbol 35-40mg ed (divided into 4 doses)

BiG KoOlaDe

Jul 5, 2004
thanks for the info No this is not my first cycle this is going to be my 4th. I only have enough drol for weeks 1-3 and the sunday of the 3rd week i will be out of drol and that sunday i will start my dbol. I picked the dbol at 35 mg a day because i have 200 tabs and that is the best way i divided it. I dont have enough deca or any drug to run it for 11 or 12 weeks. And also i do not like running my cycles that long. I also only have money to run 250 of sust plus this is the first time using sust so i do not want to go to big wit that. but thanks for the info. O and to menzies go to the doctor or search the web man

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Personally, I think you are wasting your money.
Deca and EQ both need to be run for longer periods to see the benefits. I would say 12 weeks minimum. I also think as we get smarter about steroids, you will see 12 week cycles as short cycles in the future.
Sust can take 4 to 5 weeks to kick in and deca 5 to 6 weeks to kick in. At the time you are expecting to realize your greatest benefit from both substances, you are coming off already.
We have also learned that front loading and pyramiding up and down with long estered injectibles is a waste of time. Some bodybuilders will front load short estered test, but I don't know anyone who still pyramids.
You are better off running the same amount through the whole cycle.

Last edited: