©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Under 21?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
As far as I know the juice will only prevent you from getting any taller - if you're using at an early age. (Of course all the other side effects remain the same.) I was as tall as I was gonna get when I was 18 yrs old or so - I wish I woulda started juicin then! By now I would be like that old fart Tee. He's been on more cycles than Evel Knievel. :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
As far as I know the juice will only prevent you from getting any taller - if you're using at an early age. (Of course all the other side effects remain the same.) I was as tall as I was gonna get when I was 18 yrs old or so - I wish I woulda started juicin then! By now I would be like that old fart Tee. He's been on more cycles than Evel Knievel. :D

Are you even old enough to remember Evil Knievel ya little whipper snapper! :D

Imdaman1 is right when he says that eoids can stunt your growth height wise. Other than that, I myelf would like to see some medical studies on the ill effects of juice by younger males. The link below is about Bob Clapp (A guy OLDER than me!!!) He speaks about juice and younger men slightly in the article, but there isnt any medical studies quoted or anything.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/2002-08-15/nelson.html

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Re:

Alright so maybe a little big further under 21. Im 17, 5'8 ~170. Past 8 weeks i've gained roughly 11 pounds of muscle just from supplements. Bench has gone from 205-260.

I havn't grown in about a year even though i eat well, and get enough sleep. Just need you guys' advice.

bigbea

Jun 22, 2004
if you can gain 55lbs in 8 weeks, you doin something right. I'd hold off until your 20

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Thats what summer will do to you. Thats all i do is work at a shipping company moving boxes then go work out for 1-2 hr a day. Football season is starting up pretty soon as well. Guess i'll just have to wait. Thanks guys.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
dugie82 said:
What do you guys think about this?

Will it fuck up your body too much at a younger age?

Most men's growth plates do not settle until around 21 yrs of age. Anabolic steroids can stunt your natural growth potential possibly if you do not wait.

Alpine

Aug 4, 2004
I think 21-22 is about the earliest you should start. Why take a chance of stunting your growth? Some people grow a little more as late as 20-21.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
say a person only took one cycle lets say for example 8 weeks of test deca dbol or something, and he's under 21 is his growth now stunted for sure.. or just a higer possibility that it may be stunted?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Anasci.org said:
say a person only took one cycle lets say for example 8 weeks of test deca dbol or something, and he's under 21 is his growth now stunted for sure.. or just a higer possibility that it may be stunted?

I'm with Tee on this one. I'd have to see some solid facts to support it. It seems anything bad for you and the doctors are saying it will stunt your growth. I have a lot of friends that juiced all through high school, or at leat their junior and senior year and they are just fine. One of them is an NFL Center (6'-4" 280), his growth didn't seem to be stunted, nor did the rest of them. It is really up to you, though I do think it is probably possible. I did my first cycle at 21 yrs old. Also, a lot of these guys on the boards I guarantee are the biggest hypocrites out there. You mean to tell me none of them juiced before 21..lol, yea right. I know an admin of a board that is 21 or 22 and has done several cycles, yet he tells people not to touch it until their 21. These guys need to shut the hell up and practice what they preach. I will not ever suggest you do them at a young age, but I will say a lot of people do.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jsjs24 said:
Also, a lot of these guys on the boards I guarantee are the biggest hypocrites out there. You mean to tell me none of them juiced before 21..lol, yea right. I know an admin of a board that is 21 or 22 and has done several cycles, yet he tells people not to touch it until their 21. These guys need to shut the hell up and practice what they preach. I will not ever suggest you do them at a young age, but I will say a lot of people do.
Amen. I watch about 80 different boards right now and it's obvious so much information from admin and MODS is just repeated from somewhere else. There are so many myths that are perpetuated over and over and some MODS have never done a cycle and they are giving out advice to newbies. I didn't start till I was in my 40's, but if I knew then what I know now, no one could have stopped me.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
DragonRider said:
Amen. I watch about 80 different boards right now and it's obvious so much information from admin and MODS is just repeated from somewhere else. There are so many myths that are perpetuated over and over and some MODS have never done a cycle and they are giving out advice to newbies. I didn't start till I was in my 40's, but if I knew then what I know now, no one could have stopped me.

Like I said, hypocrites. It's funny though if you think about what they say, you would have highschool football teams with 5'-7" centers and lineman...lol. And in College too. Oh but college and pro athletes didn't use steroids in high school huh. Fu**ing bullshit!!! My friend sold gear to practically our tristate area when I lived back home. So many football players (high school and college) would get gear from him either directly or through a connection. Then, they would deny to me that they used anything not knowing that I saw the list every time I was at his house of who owed him how much money...lol.

darthness

Jun 29, 2004
southwest
At 21, your natural test levels are still at a great peak -- I'd ride that out. the delcine starts around 25 with the average biggest slide at around 35. old farts like myself are hopeless without aas.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
sHit............................... i dont wanna become old ever.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I did my first cycle at 17. I used up to 55mg of naps. I regret it, because I used no PCT, didn't learn to train right before cycling, and didn't learn to eat right before cycling. I also did not learn the benefits of hard gym work to achieve gains. I used no PCT and lost alot of my gains. But, that is also when I stopped growing. A couple years later I got half an inch, but it I am sure stunted my growth. I don't recommend using before you are 21. And a case of gyno didn't help the already shaky teenage self esteem. Avoid early juicing if you can.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
I did my first cycle at 17. I used up to 55mg of naps. I regret it, because I used no PCT, didn't learn to train right before cycling, and didn't learn to eat right before cycling. I also did not learn the benefits of hard gym work to achieve gains. I used no PCT and lost alot of my gains. But, that is also when I stopped growing. A couple years later I got half an inch, but it I am sure stunted my growth. I don't recommend using before you are 21. And a case of gyno didn't help the already shaky teenage self esteem. Avoid early juicing if you can.

How do you know it stunted your growth? How do you know you weren't finished growing? Another half inch of growth tells me that your growth plates were not stunted. One cycle of dbol is not very much bro. Another reason you lost so much is because dbol adds primarily WATER WEIGHT. That is why it should always be stacked with test. But do you really think that one cycle of dbol stunted your growth, because I sure don't.