©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

powder combining question

kamisan

Jul 21, 2004
I have test cyp powder and trenbalone enanthate powder I just received and am going to first disolve with BA then after that mix with usp grade ses. oil, no big deal, the question is since the tren is the enanthate type and not acetate (like finaplix pellet conversion style) I want to combine them into one shot. Something I would shoot twice a week to keep serum level up-
The idea is to shoot 750 of test cyp and 400-500 of tren a week. I know with acetate you shoot EOD and upwards of 100-150mg of tren, this being an enanthate I shouldn't need as frequent injections. I am just questioning the dose and mixing success others have had.
This will be my 6th cycle.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I am not sure but I do not think you should mix the tren enan and cyp together. Hopefully someone else can shed some light on that. Btw, good job obtaining tren enan, that is suppost to be some great gear. Very costly from what I have seen.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
If I undertstand this right, you are making the powders up first and then mixing the oils in the same pin after they are prepared. If that is correct, there is no problem in mixing two oil based gears together.